Before and after each game, it would be a good idea to warm up with some of the following exercises. Also, if you experience pain while playing, take a small brake and repeat the exercise.
Hands, arms and shoulders
- Open and close your hand (5 to 10 times);
- Hands behind your head, bring your elbow towards the back, hold the position for 15 seconds and repeat it for 2 to 3 times.
- Hands together behind your head, unfold your elbows, hold the position for 10 seconds and repeat for 2 to 3 times;
- Hands together on your thorax, unfold your elbows, hold the position for 10 seconds and repeat for 2 to 3 times;
- Elbow folded, hand on your shoulder blade, with your other hand, pull on your folded elbow and stretch your arm. Hold the position for 10 seconds.
Quadriceps and calves
- Standing, fold your knee with your hand while approaching your heel to your buttock and maintain the stretch for 10 seconds. Repeat for 2 to 3 times;
- Standing, right knee folded and heel to the ground; bring your left heel as far as possible while maintaining the other to the ground. Hold the stretch for 10 seconds and repeat for 2 to 3 times.