CNESST and SAAQ patients
Cappino Physiotherapy & Wellness Center, provides physiotherapy, occupational therapy and acupuncture treatments that are covered and paid for directly by the CNESST (formerly the CSST) and the SAAQ.
Throughout the treatment, our team will work closely with the patient, their physician, claims advisor and employer to provide the optimal conditions for treatment and rehabilitation.
TO BEGIN PHYSIOTHERAPY, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY OR ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENTS, THE FOLLOWING THREE STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED.
Individuals involved in a workplace accident must provide the reception team with the claim number issued by the CNESST. Individuals who do not already have a CNESST claim number, must fill out a Worker’s Claim form.
Individuals involved in a traffic accident must provide us with a SAAQ claim number. Individuals who do not already have an SAAQ claim number must either telephone the SAAQ at 1 888 810-2525.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1 – DO I HAVE TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS FOR MY PHYSIOTHERAPY/OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY TREATMENTS?
Patients’ treatments are 100% paid for by the CNESST. The patient will not have to pay any costs.
2 – I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT. FOR HOW MANY PHYSIOTHERAPY SESSIONS AM I COVERED?
Patients are entitled to 20 sessions of physiotherapy. If necessary, the physiotherapist in charge of the patient’s case will reassess the condition to determine whether the patient needs any additional sessions.
- A timely and safe return to work, taking into account the risk of relapse
- Thorough management of patients’ files
- Improvement of the victims’ functional status
- Timely production of reports
- Interdisciplinary team
- Evaluation of functional and work abilities
- Assessment of risk factors in the workplace
- Development of functional and work abilities
- Preparatory fitness for a safe return to the workplace
- Pain management strategies
- Psychological support
- Gradual return to the workplace
- Adaptation in the workplace