PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLING SERVICES
Need to talk? Cappino’s professional counselling services can help solve your problems.
What is Professional Counselling?
Professional counselling consists of helping individuals work through personal issues or concerns they are currently facing. This is done through the use of various skills and techniques, including supportive listening and direct guidance. The ultimate goal of counselling is to empower people by helping them recognize their abilities to problem solve and find resolutions to the challenges they encounter.
We specialize in the following areas for individuals and/or groups:
- Bereavement – supportive counselling when one has experienced the death of a loved one, or loss in general (loss of a job, relationship, direction)
- Parenting – concrete skills to help you navigate the challenges of parenting, helping understand developmental stages of children and how to best address their needs without compromising your own.
- Self Esteem – Empowerment skills that serve to enhance one’s self esteem
- Stress Management – Exploring techniques that can help you cope with stressful situations.
- Motivational Counselling – Using concepts from positive psychology, we offer support and direction that will help you find your way through life’s challenging situations.
- Relationship issues – whether you are experiencing a break up, difficulty with a friend or family member; our goal is to help you navigate through the issue in a positive and supportive manner.
Training, Workshops and Facilitation
We offer interactive workshops, training, and /or facilitation on a host of psycho-social topics. Workshops are tailor made to fit your needs, time frame, type of organization and budget.
We deliver clear and comprehensive support to your agency/company/organization through the most challenging situations – death of an employee, vandalism, and other work place related upsets. Whether it be meeting with the staff or how to help the bereaved family or deal with the press…We will be there to help you navigate through the crisis.