What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a form of drug-free, non-invasive manual medicine that focuses on total body health by treating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework, which includes the joints, muscles and spine. Its aim is to positively affect the body’s nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems. It is a holistic (whole body) approach as it takes into consideration your way of life, your mental and emotional mind states as being an important influence on your total well-being.
Why consult an Osteopath?
Osteopathy makes it possible to restore the function and mobility of organs and joints, such as on the:
- orthopaedic and locomotor system: sprains, tendonitis, low back pain, joint pain, scoliosis …
- neurological system: cervico-brachial, intercostal, facial, sciatica neuralgia
- cardiovascular system: circulatory disorders of the lower limbs, venous congestion, palpitations, oppressions
- digestive system: bloating, hiatus hernia, flatulence, hepatobiliary disorders, colitis, constipation, difficult digestion, gastric acidity
- O.R.L. and pulmonary system: rhinitis, sinusitis, dizziness, buzzing, headaches, migraines, bronchitis, asthma
- neuro-vegetative system: depressive states, nervousness, anxiety, stress, sleep disorders
- after-effects of trauma: fractures, sprains, falls, car accidents
Why choose Cappino?
At Cappino, we focus on all aspects of your wellbeing, physical and mental. Our West-Island and Ile-Perrot osteopaths work as part of an interdisciplinary team offering top of the line, personalized treatments in a welcoming modern environment with state of the art equipment and private treatment rooms. Integrity, Results and Client Experience. We make it a priority to deliver on our promise. Our focus is on helping you meet all of your therapeutic, physical and lifestyle needs. Our approach is based on innovative, hands-on treatment techniques to heal injuries faster and to improve quality of life.
Our Osteopathy services include:
- Muscle Energy
- Craniosacral Techniques
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Temporomandibular Join Disorders (TMJ, TMD)
- Cranio-dental osteopathy
If you have any questions about osteopathy or to improve your quality of life, contact our clinic now.