As foods are consumed to allow the body to function and survive, nutrition studies the role of the different nutrients in the body and the analysis of the feeding behaviour of individuals. On the other hand, dietetics is the discipline that supports individuals in their quest to maintain or improve their health by promoting healthy and balanced eating, but also by suggesting appropriate diets proven to improve the medical condition or reduce symptoms.
Why consult a dietitian?
1. To better manage your health problems such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol.
2. To better manage your digestive problems.
3. To adapt your diet due to food allergies or intolerances, or special diets (vegetarian, gluten, etc.)
4. To adopt healthy eating habits.
5. To lose or gain weight.
6. To eat well during pregnancy and breastfeeding to ensure optimal growth of your infant, to control your weight gain.
7. To improve your sports performance.
8. To better plan the meals, snacks, and box lunch for the whole family.
The Cappino Difference
At Cappino, we focus on all aspects of your wellbeing, physical and mental. Our multidisciplinary team offers top of the line, personalized treatments in a welcoming modern environment with state of the art equipment and private treatment rooms. Integrity, Results and Client Experience. We make it a priority to deliver on our promise. Our focus is on helping you meet all of your therapeutic, physical and lifestyle needs. Our approach is based on innovative, hands-on treatment techniques to heal injuries faster and to improve quality of life.
*Dietetic consultations often reimbursed by private insurance programs.