Dr. Khoury completed his medical school training and orthopeadic surgery residency at McGill University. He then completed subspeciality training in upper extremity surgery at the Hand and Upper Limb Centre at Western University. This was followed by a second fellowship in knee reconstruction at the University of Ottawa. Dr. Khoury also completed a Master of Science in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety at the University of Toronto. He has experience using the latest techniques in sports-related and degenerative disease of the shoulder, elbow and knee. His academic focus in continuous quality improvement implements data-driven strategies to optimize the operating room and clinical environments. At the core of his academic and clinical practice is the desire to deliver the highest quality of care to his patients. He is fluent in both English and French.
- – Shoulder arthroscopic, reconstructive, and joint replacement surgery (primary and revision)
- – Arthritis, tendon and ligament surgery of the elbow and wrist
- – Arthroscopic knee ligament reconstruction (e.g. anterior cruciate ligament ACL)
- – Arthroscopic meniscus surgery
- – Patella stabilization surgery
- – Nerve decompression surgery of the upper extremity (e.g. cubital tunnel, carpal tunnel)