At Cappino’s Medical Services West Island, we deal with physical fitness, treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise. Our General Practitioner has a special interest in sports fitness and can evaluate your sports injuries such as:
- Sprained ankles, knees, and wrists.
- Acromio-clavicular joint injuries.
- Pulled hamstring, rotator cuffs or groin muscles.
- Overuse injuries sustained from repeated action and constant maneuverings.
- Knee or elbow pain due to hyper extensive actions.
- Chronic neck or back pain.
- Slipped or bulging discs due to wear and tear from hard training.
- Prescriptions for X-ray, MRI, Cat Scans, Medications etc.
- Referrals for Orthopedic Specialists.
- Diagnostic Testing.
Medical Laboratory Services
In affiliation with Cappino, Santé Mobile A-1 provides safe, convenient and personalized medical laboratory testing services in the comfort and privacy of Cappino’s wellness clinic conveniently located on the West Island.
Santé Mobile A-1 works with CDL Diagnostic Laboratories, one of Quebec’s most reliable and technologically advanced labs, as well as with several highly specialized allergy-testing laboratories. We ensure fast, accurate results that are communicated to your health care professional-usually by the next day!
Our services offer a full range of medical testing services, including:
- Diagnostic Blood Testing
- Throat Cultures
- Urine and Fecal Analysis
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- Toxicology & Drug Testing
- HIV Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
Your Montreal, West-Island and Ile-Perrot Sports Doctor
The Cappino Difference
At Cappino, we focus on all aspects of your wellbeing, physical and mental. Our West-Island and Ile-Perrot General Practitioner work as part of an interdisciplinary team offering top of the line, personalized treatments in a welcoming modern environment with state of the art equipment and private treatment rooms. Integrity, Results and Client Experience. We make it a priority to deliver on our promise. Our focus is on helping you meet all of your therapeutic, physical and lifestyle needs. Our approach is based on innovative, hands-on treatment techniques to heal injuries faster and to improve quality of life.
If you have any questions about Medical Services or to improve your quality of life, contact our clinic now.